The purpose of this document is to inform the individual (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Subject") regarding the processing of their personal data (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data") collected by the data controller, Louder S.r.l., with registered office at Via San Rigo 23, 42123 Reggio Emilia, CF/VAT IT-02597380357, REA RE-296410, email address email@example.com, (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller"), through the website www.partybag.it (hereinafter referred to as the "Application").
- Fiscal and payment data: tax code, VAT number, credit card information, details of the bank account, etc.
The Controller processes the following types of Personal Data collected automatically:
- Technical data: Personal Data produced by devices, applications, tools, and protocols used, such as information about the device used, IP addresses, type of browser, type of Internet provider (ISP). These Personal Data may leave traces that, especially when combined with unique identifiers and other information received from servers, can be used to create profiles of individuals
- Navigation and usage data of the Application: such as pages visited, number of clicks, actions performed, duration of sessions, etc.
Failure to provide Personal Data for which there is a legal or contractual obligation, or if they are a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract with the Controller, will result in the impossibility for the Controller to establish or continue the relationship with the Data Subject.
The Data Subject who provides the Controller with Personal Data of third parties is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, processing, communication, or dissemination.
- subjects who operate independently as distinct data controllers or by subjects designated as data processors by the Controller in order to carry out all the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes of this information (e.g., business partners, consultants, IT companies, service providers, hosting providers);
- subjects or entities to whom it is mandatory to communicate Personal Data by law or by order of the authorities.The subjects listed above are required to use appropriate safeguards to protect Personal Data and may only access those necessary to perform the tasks assigned to them.
Personal Data will not be disclosed indiscriminately in any way.
- for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Controller, they will be kept until the completion of that interest
- for compliance with a legal obligation, by order of an authority, and for legal protection, they will be kept in compliance with the timing provided by such obligations, regulations, and in any case until the expiration of the limitation period provided by the current rules
-for purposes based on the consent of the Data Subject, they will be kept until the revocation of the consent
At the end of the retention period, all Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the identification of the Data Subject.
- be informed about the processing of their Personal Data- withdraw consent at any time
- limit the processing of their Personal Data
- object to the processing of their Personal Data
- access their Personal Data- verify and request the correction of their Personal Data
- obtain the limitation of the processing of their Personal Data
- obtain the deletion of their Personal Data
- transfer their Personal Data to another controller
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of their Personal Data and/or take legal action.
To exercise their rights, Data Subjects can send a request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will be taken care of by the Controller immediately and processed as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
Last update: 26/07/2023